Monday, January 10, 2005

wriggled and jiggled and wiggled - part 2

We shot the opening credits sequence yesterday with assistant producer and actor LisaP. It transcended my wildest possible dreams.

Maybe it was because all four people at the shoot know each other real well, maybe it was because we were shooting in the kitchen of my parents' house, maybe it was because we all watched some of the Director's Label Series Boxed Set (which my sister helped design) before we started filming. For whatever reason, the scene was amazing, heightening what I originally had in mind by a factor of 10.

This is the kind of magic I had secretly and greedily dreamed of when I got the chance to make a movie with improvisers. I'd like to say more, but i don't want to ruin it for anyone, so I'll just say this, the opening credits of PIEHOLE will be like the opening credits of 7even but funny, and Lisa's performance will fucking blow people away!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?